All exhibitors are to assume liability and responsibility to research the many
zoonotic and other diseases that rodents may carry and pass on to humans or other rodents.
You are showing at your own risk.
Any new animals you bring into your
rattery/mousery must go through a minimum 12-week quarantine period before being entered in a
[Effective September 15, 2018]
Breeders should be testing
new stock brought in as some diseases have no symptoms.
Animals are NOT to be handled at the shows other than by the owner, health checkers, and judges.
- Pets (Youth and Adult)
- English (Jan. Show only)
- Unstandardized Breeder (Unstd. Kitten, Unstd. Brood Doe, Unstd. Progeny, Unstd. Stud Buck)
- Kitten (same order as the Regular classes)
- Breeder’s Group
- Brood Doe
- Most Matched Pair
- Progeny (Get of Sire, Produce of Dam)
- Stud Buck
- Self (Beige, Black, Blue, Blue-Beige, Champagne, Chocolate, Cocoa, Lilac, Mink, P.E. Platinum, Platinum,
Powder Blue, Russian Blue, Russian Dove, Sky Blue, B.E. White, P.E. White)
- AOC (Agouti, Amber, Blue Agouti, Chinchilla, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Pearl, Fawn, Lynx, Pearl, Russian Blue Agouti)
- AOCP (B.E. Siamese, Blue Point Siamese, Burmese, Himalayan, Russian Blue Agouti Burmese, Russian Blue Point Siamese, Seal
Point Siamese, Merle)
- Silvered (Silver Black, Silver Blue, Silver Chocolate, Silver Fawn, Silver Lilac, Silver Mink)
- Marked (English Irish, Irish, Down Under, Berkshire, Essex, Variegated, Blaze, Dalmatian, Hooded,
Bareback, Capped, Masked)
- Rex - a.-f. (repeat)
- Tailless - a.-f. (repeat)
- Hairless - a.-f. (repeat)
- Satin - a.-f. (repeat)
- Dumbo - a.-f. (repeat)
- Bristle Coat - a.-f. (repeat)
- Multi-Variety (i.e. Satin Rex, Hairless Dumbo, Dumbo Tailless, Tailless Hairless Dumbo, etc.) - a.-f.
- In any Variety, if 5 or less are exhibited, all Sections will be judged together in one
class and no Section ribbons will be awarded in this case.
- All rat varieties will be judged together in one AOV class
except when there are 5 or more entered in any one Variety, then we will break it out into its own class.